Industrial Equipment Fabricator/Assembly
Flow Pro Products Inc is seeking qualified team-oriented individuals with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Industrial equipment Fabrication and Assembly.
- Duties for Industrial Equipment Fabricator/Assembly:
The Industrial Equipment Fabricator/ Assembly positions are responsible for the precision fabrication and assembly of Mechanical, Components. Proficiency in all phases of the manufacturing process is a must.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- The ability to fabricate and assemble Sheet /Plate Steel and welded components
from Blueprints, Sketches and Verbal Instruction.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a Team Environment.
- Must exhibit safe work practices.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- In depth knowledge of Industrial Equipment Building / Metal Fabrication procedures and materials.
- Able to use precision measuring tools.
- Able to use hand and power tools.
- Machine Tool experience a plus. (Manual Lathe ,Mill, Drill Press, Auto Band Saw)
- Must be able to rig equipment for safe lifting.
- Must be familiar with three phase and single phase electrical power.
- Must be proficient in Mig &Tig Welding.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and Reliable Transportation.
- Must be able to write and speak English clearly.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- 4 Day Work Week
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Birthday
- Health Insurance Package
- Life Insurance
- Informal Performance Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year